Happy Holidays, Everyone! Boy does it feel good to be back! Guiltiness has been weighing me down this entire week, because I have not posted since last Saturday, but now that I’m recuperating from whatever it was I caught-I feel a little more revived and ready to get “the most wonderful time of the year,” started!
As I said in an earlier post, this month will be dedicated to the holiday season, and now that the festivities are underway, I wanted to share a few of my “to die for” pieces to look festive and fashionable and your next holiday get-together. However, this time around, I thought it would be a great idea to share some of those inspirational pieces with the man in your life, that way, he too, can look as stunning as you when you’re spotted under that mistletoe!
For the Ladies:
- The Tulle Skirt-Whether it’s red, white, black, or a plush pink-looks great with a large “poof” or one that is a bit more conservative:
2. Black on Black with a touch of Plaid if you’re looking for a minimalist look for a casual event or every day wear:
3. All over shine-I can’t get enough of anything that sparkles and shines from head to toe!:
4. A Velvet Dress looks beautiful in all styles, especially if those styles have colors that include gold, burgundy or black:
5. Something Retro, because let’s face it, who doesn’t want to have fun looking timeless?:
6. Leather Leggings dressed up or down is sure to add “chicness” to any look desired:
And for the Gents:
- Classic Tweed whether it’s a blazer, vest, or nice pair of slim-fitting pants:
2. Casual “Suit” Attire from work to play:
3. Sharp Vest (Dressy or Rugged):
4. Layers upon Layers, especially when it’s a button-down, under a nice cable-knit sweater, and then add a blazer, jacket, tie, or scarf to add additional elements to the style:
5. Overcoat and Slim Fitting Pants for a clean, streamlined look:
6. The “Bow Tie” because this goes hand in hand with that retro dress your classy lady will be sporting!:
I cannot wait to start shopping for my favorite festive pieces! This year, I have immersed myself in anything that sparkles, and that vibrant color red-so those are my targets, when I’m on the hunt for the perfect look! What are some of your favorite festive pieces?
Make sure to follow along on Instagram (@daniellepiel) where I will be posting daily festive looks throughout the holiday season! You can even follow along on Facebook (Danielle Piel), or on Pinterest (Danielle Piel), where I now pin my daily looks, as well! Feel free to even contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or leave a comment below!
Cheers to a festive weekend!
Photo Credits: Most images were borrowed from Google Image